Do you have the following in your bedroom:
Cell phone: no
Chair/stool: no... well, some deflated inflatable chairs
Book shelf: no
dresser: nope, it's in the living room, heh.... my bedroom is tiny
Bean bag: no
pictures: yeah, on the windowsill
Mirror: at the moment, yes... but it'll move shortly
Bed: of course... BEDroom...
Clothes on the floor: hmm, nope... just a lot of other stuff... everything's crammed in there to move in the new couch tonight!
Smoke detecor: no
Piano/keyboard/Guitar/bass/drums: nope... keyboard right on the other side of the wall, though
Locking door: no door
Bottle of water: nope
CDs: yeah, my whole collection, basically
Flag: a Kurt Cobain one and a Beatles one
Stop sign/any sign: nope
Paintball/Airsoft gun: no
Real Gun: no
Any drug: nope
Books: Catch-22 on the table, and a few crammed in there
Stereo: a CD playing alarm clock :p
how many windows do you have in ur room?
What is the color of your wall?
white, with heaps of posters and things
Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom?
What color is your bed sheet?
vintage Star Wars print!
What's on your walls?
"The Jam" Part 1 (really cool collage drawing)
A couple chemistry ones that keep falling down
Wallhanging made from pockets of jeans, with random stuff crammed in the pockets
Gn'R back patch for a jacket
Some Valentine decor (still!)
Has the opposite sex been in your room before?
has the opposite sex been on your bed?
Slept in your bed?
yes... I love cuddling up in bed with Mike. :D
Ever had sex in your bed?
Anyone other than you ever had sex in your bed?
Who usually sleeps in your bed other than you?
Mike, when he's here
Do you like your bedroom:
yes.... itsy bitsy, but cozy
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'10 or 5'11
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. Who's your best friend(s)?
Mike, Danielle, etc.!
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Heh, only done it once.... looking forward to meeting Mike's folks, though
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Not sure... probably something bizarre like "Thank God It's Christmas" by Queen. :p
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
I doubt it
10. Do you consider Pluto a planet?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
All my wacky earrings (especially my DNA ones) and my heart necklace from Mike
12. Do you like painkillers?
Never used 'em... well, Midol doesn't count, right?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My hypnotic rain dance!
14. Do you own a knife?
Kitchen knives, heh
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
look, a bunny!
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1- ezRock plays too many of the same songs over and over
2- hey look, there's a truck outside
3- I'm bored
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Oh goodness, now I have to think back.... it's been awhile...
1- Perler beads
2- yellow ModRobes and a colourful striped shirt
3- NES zapper
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1- Crystal Light
2- diet Pepsi
20. What time did you wake up today?
22. Current worry?
The mess my apartment is... hope the folks don't freak out ;)
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
Dunno..... hmm... curling up in bed with Mike, maybe
25. Least favorite place to be?
Doing demos ... hehe
26. Where would you like to go?
to visit Mike
27. Do you own slippers?
yep, 4 pairs over there, hehe
28. What shirt are you wearing?
black tank top
29. Do you burn or tan?
not sure, usually I burn lately :(
31. Would you be a pirate?
I was for Halloween, hehe
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Pam's birthday party about 2 weeks ago
33. If you could change one thing about yourself...what would it be?
Want to lose about 15 lbs
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
I have no pockets in these pants! :(
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Probably when I heard a bad radio commercial and made up my own ending
"can you pass me that water bottle, please?" "WOW, you're really taking this weight loss thing seriously!"
"NO WOMAN, I'M JUST THIRSTY, DAMMIT! ARE YOU SAYING I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?!" *punch*
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Baseball to the eye or concrete floor to the chin.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
1 (apartment ;))
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Not sure... Natalie, probably
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Dunno.... Danielle when she's quiet, maybe ;)
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer; Forrest Gump by Winston Groom, Dr. Seuss stuff
46. What is your philosophy on life?
my fortune cookie today said "Not every soil can bear all things."
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Hmmm..... I'm not sure....
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Wondering why I wasn't in bed as I had planned
50. What was the First thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Gotta move the couch!
1. Hi my name is...
2. Never in my life have I...
kissed a chipmunk
3. Someone who can drive me nuts is...
oh... anyone if I'm in the right mood :p
4. High School..
was fun once math and science were over ;)
5. When I'm nervous...
I talk fast
6. The last time I cried was...
yesterday or the day before...
7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor/best man would be. . .
mummy, tee hee
8. My hair is...
Floofy and clean!
9. When I was 4...
I had a birthday.
10. Last Christmas...
was nice.... home with family... bro and I had matching Grinch shirts... hehe... then Mike came to visit :D
11. I should be...
waiting for the folks, as I am!
Number 12 has been lost in translation.
13. The craziest recent event ....
was when I actually landed a full-time summer job as the SAC graphic designer!
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...
15. By this time next year...
I'll be graduated :|
16. My current gripe...
tummyache/slight back pain
17. I have a hard time understanding...
18. There's this girl I know who...
talks about dragons and cats and vaccuums all the time...
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...
probably the folks... or Mike if he's online
21. Take my advice...
pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
22. My ideal breakfast...
23. If you visited the place I was born..
you'd have to get some persians!
24. I plan to visit someone...
this summer, if I can
27. The world could do without...
War, beans, people who walk like they're really determined supermodels but just look trampy (there's a girl doing just that outside my window right now :p)
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...
gain 1000000 pounds
29. The most recent thing I've bought myself..
*for* myself? Um, probably my Perler beads
30. The most recent thing someone else bought for me...
the folks bought me a sofa bed that I get today! And Mike bought me lunch last Thursday :)
31. I drink alcohol. . .
32. For my last birthday...
I invited all my classmates over for cake... one showed up... and Mike came to visit, too :D
33. Every Morning...
I wake up
34. My middle name is...
35. Working out. . .
kinda sucks. I'd rather walk or bike.
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...
kangaroos. and wildebeests. and meerkats!
37. Once, at a gay bar...
some gays were dancing...
38. Last night I was...
awake 'till about 1:30... heh.... reading Dr. Seuss and chatting with Mike and being addicted to stuff on Facebook
39. There's this guy I know who...
invited me over for BBQ, PS2 and movie the other day! It was good fun, but the movie sucked.
40: I don't know...
why I'm still doing this...
41. A better name for me would be...
43. My birthday is...
44. What I really want for Valentine's Day is. . .
a Mibsy to spend it with
45. I'm wearing..
Black pants and a black tank top, soon to be paired with a South Saturn Delta (Jimi Hendrix) button down and DNA earrings
46. Tomorrow I am...
maybe going to the States
47. The last thing I ate was..
a fudge truffle!
1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007?
(I'm making this 2008 :p)
In a sleazy hotel with Mike, curled up on the bed.... sipping fizzy fruity water and smooching.... watching Dick Clark and eating ice cream
2. How did you get the idea for your myspace name?
Don't have a 'name'
3. Do you love anyone?
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Yeah, George Harrison comes to mind.
5. Have you ever been to a zoo?
Yep... had to go draw critters while in Oakville
6. Do you live in a zoo?
Nope..... well, maybe one inhabited by stuffed animals... that talk... and are named after Audrey Hepburn characters... (seriously, I have a stuffed husky that says "My name is Holly Golightly!"... it's the most bizarre thing ever)
7. What did you do this morning?
Woke up, moved the couch, did dishes, moved a bunch more furniture to make room for the couch
8. Who are more complicated, guys or girls?
Depends on the person
9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes... I think so
10. Have you ever cheated on a someone?
11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
12. What was the last concert you attended?
Weird Al! :D Almost a year ago already... wow... almost 10 months to the day!
13. Who was with you?
14. What is the last movie you watched?
Ummmm.... Super Mario Bros., maybe... I don't think Mike & I watched anything after that
15. What/who do you dislike at the moment?
16. What do you just crave right now?
A fresh chocolate chip cookie with milk
17. What did you dream about last night?
Nothing I remember
18. What was the last TV show you watched?
It's been ages... probably news or Arrested Development
19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
Funky earrings, heart necklace from Mike <3
20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you?
MySpace oriented questions, oh noooo!
21. What's the last thing you ate/drank?
Ate - fudge truffle
Drank- pink lemonade
24. Are you on any medication?
No, just Midol today :p
25. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My bed's too small for 'sides'. I sleep near the wall when Mike's here, though
26. What color shirt are you wearing?
black tank top (haven't I answered this like 3 times already? Well, besides the fact that I've done about 20 million surveys here...)
27 What color is your razor?
pink and white
28. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Nuttin Better... mmmm.... so yummy
29. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
Just the ears
30. Whats your favorite store?
Value Village and Big Lots
31. Are you thirsty right now?
a little bit
32. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
yes, yes I can. Just not anytime soon
33. Someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Thunder Bay people
34. What did you do last night?
Internetted, found a new addictive game on Facebook, read the 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
35. Do you care what people think about you?
Depends on the person ;)
36. Have you ever done anything to instigate trouble?
Don't think so
37 Do you like your life right now?
I could do with a little more cash, hehe
38. What color are your bedroom walls?
White, with posters and such all over
39. Do you like giving or getting massages more?
I give back scratches more than massages... and I can't say I really like massages, but it feels nice when my back hurts... I could go for one right about now...
40. Have you ever snooped around your parents room before?
Not that I remember
42. Where do you live?
SSM, Ontario, Canada, currently
43. What is your favorite place in the US/world?
44. Who do you have a crush on?
Mibsy! Oh, and Rex Harrison, apparently ;)
45. Have you ever been in love?
46. Do you plan on going to college?
I'm in college!
47. What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
Sit around and relax.... internet... watch movies... whatever's cozy
48. Do you tend to attract the stalker-type?
I think so, hehe.
49. What do you smell like right now?
myself... but I'll fix that with a squirt of plum raspberry spray ;)
50. What is your favorite color?
orange, blue, black
51. Do you like shopping?
clothes shopping.. no... other shopping... sometimes
52. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
To settle down... once it's over I can relax
53. Would you ever sky dive?
54. What size bed do you sleep on?
Twin, I think, if that.... it's a day bed :p
55. Do old people scare you or creep you out?
56. Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
57. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Who cares? <-- I agree
58. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
To Mibsy, yes :)
59. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
In a charming non-fashionable kinda way
60. Do you have any idea how to say 2006 in Swahili?
Do I need to know for some reason?
61. Do you own any shows on DVD?
Yep... let's see here... just for fun...
Gilligan's Island seasons 2 & 3
M*A*S*H seasons 1 & 3
PeeWee's Playhouse seasons 1&2
bunch of Colgate Comedy Hour episodes (Martin & Lewis and Abbot & Costello)
a few other TV shows in a set... I Love Lucy & Three Stooges and such
Dinosaurs vol. 1
Monkees seasons 1&2
Fawlty Towers on VHS
SpongeBob season 3
Family Guy vol. 2
I have seasons 3, 4 & 5 of 21 Jump Street on my shelf, but they're for Danielle :p
62. Who is your favorite Friends character?
Don't watch Friends
63. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
If I'm waiting for the call, yeah, sometimes
64. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Forrest Gump and Big Fish
65. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Softsoap pomegranate stuff, Down Under Naturals exfoliating scrub stuff, blue Calgon stuff that smells kinda funny
2. Do you have any watermelon in your fridge?
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
There's some shrimp that's gone bad, and some old pancakes...
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
don't think so, think I did them all this morning
5. What would you change about your living room?
Little more room
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Don't have one
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
8. White or wheat bread?
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Toaster, George Foreman grill, little Fella from the top of my deviantArt cake, kettle... cutting board... not sure what else
10. What color is your sofa?
Tannish, but it's off to Value Village tonight and I'm getting a new one I haven't seen yet :o
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
12. How many plants are in your home?
13. How many candles are in your home?
at least a dozen
14. Is your bed made right now?
Yeah, but there's stuff piled on it
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
I have a kettle that's designed like a red apple, and a white electric kettle
16. Electric or standard can opener?
I have a good standard one, finally
(where are 17-26?)
27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
28. Is your closet organized?
The main one is, kinda sorta
29. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
Don't have one
30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Don't have one here :( though the drawers next to my desk are full of craft supplies, gluesticks, paint, etc.
31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass, or my plastic bottle if I'm drinking water/Crystal Light stuff
32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Don't have one
34. Curtains or blinds?
35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have a ton, but usually use 2
36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
38. How often do you vacuum?
Not as often as I should, my vaccuum kinda sucks (haha, pun!)
39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
40. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink and white
41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
I have a mat for scrubbing muck off my feet!
42. What is in your oven right now?
43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
44. Is there anything under your bed?
Yep... storage room under there... art, papers, boxes of Nintendo junk and stuff
45. Chore you hate doing the most.
dishes, I think... or just cleaning in general :p
46. What retro items are in your home?
Quite a few, I'm sure. :p
47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
Don't have one
49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
Lots.... piles of stuff to go home and Value Village
50. How many mirrors are in your home?
51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
52. What color are your walls?
White, with lots of posters!
53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
56. What does your home smell like right now?
Uh.... apartmenty... bathroom probably smells a little bleachy
57. Fave candle scent?
Unscented... or vanilla
58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
59. Who are in the pictures you display?
In my apartment? Friends and family.... and one of my high school art teacher. hehe.
60. What color is your favorite Bible?
my mom gave me her old white one years ago.
61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
62. Ever been on your roof?
62. Do you own a stereo?
(why are there two 62s?)
63. How many tvs do you have?
64. How many house phones?
65. Do you have a housekeeper?
66. What style do you decorate in?
67. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Depends on the furniture. Usually solid.
68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
68. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Depends on where the fire is.... probably photo albums
(why are there two 68s?)
69. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
I doubt it. :p
70. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
I do not have control of my temperature :(
Wow, I must have been bored. So yeah, that killed about an hour, heh. Fun fun fun. Guess it's time to get ready for the folks!
I'm headed back to Thunder Bay on Saturday or Sunday for about 10 days before I come back here to start work. :) Looking forward to having a persian and spending some time with friends!